20060809

FIREWORKS!

mmhmm! I'm soooo happy today! Olivia went to catch the fireworks display with me!! SWEEET!!!! I really thought she was the last person who would accompany me to watch such an event! EVERTUALLY, IT TURNED OUT THAT SHE'S THE ONE WHO WENT WITH ME!!!!!! AWWS! I'M SO TOUCHED!! 'Cause I've been wanting to watch it sooo badly! LOL.. And seems like my other friends are catching it w/ their own pals. And I've seriously been whinning for DAYS just to catch it! hahaha! So ya..!
We abandoned the movie idea and headed to Esplanade! This event was really special to me and I'm grateful that I have spent it with the bestest and very special buddy of mine! xD Thank you soooo much!! Mwahhs! Woooo.. I sound mussshaae. LOL.. wooooo.. Anyway, this is the 2nd fireworks display I've seen in my life! That's why it's kinda special to me : )
So, the place was so packed with people! But I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the atmosphere! The fireworks' display was so pretty! Sorry if I'm acting like a total idiot la. @nd time lei!!! LOL. Well, I just like how the fireworks burst, crackle and how it falls into place in the end. Like pretty fake shooting stars!! Hehehehe... I really wish the fireworks were like showers of blessings or something. Hahahaha.. Yeah... I LOVE YOU, OLIVIA! (x *HUGS!
Going back to the MRT station was quite a chore. I had to squeezed through the hundreds of sweat-covered people, that, includes me. LOL. Hehehe. Went to Starbucks to chill and went home.
God, I'm SOOOOOOOO HAPPY! Thank You!!! :D ok, gng bonkers. LOL.

Jol and Oli!

This was the best I could take. Lol.. Sadly, I was block by the tree! :(
Next time got pretty ones then update larhs. My friend's going to take another display soon! Hehehe! Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home